Duration: 1 day
Tour a day along the Lashihai Lake and get involved in daily local life.
After breakfast, you will be picked up at your accommodation in Lijiang.
Together with your guide, you walk through Lijiang Old Town to the bike store. Then you can choose a bike that suits you best. The bikes will be transported by truck, while you go comfortably by private car to the starting point at Lashihai. Once you're there, the bikes will be unloaded and off you go!
You will bike through Naxi minority villages and visit a small Tibetan Buddhist temple. For lunch, you stop in a Naxi village and have lunch at the home of your local guide.
In the afternoon - when you're done cycling or when you have completed the route - you return by private car to Lijiang. No need to worry about your bike, as it will get back by truck.
Start and End of the "Bike around the Lashihai Lake" excursion
Our guide will pick you up after breakfast at your accommodation in Lijiang. After you picked your bike, you will head off to the starting point of your cycling route near the Lashihai Lake. After you're done cycling, you head back to Lijiang.
Tips, remarks, and ideas
- Take a look at the other excursions that depart from Lijiang. You might like to make a combination:
- Visit Baisha with its palace and frescoes, explore Naxi villages, stop by at the Wenfen Si Monastery and end at the Black Dragon Pool Park. A day tour by car.
- Day tour: The famous first bend of the Yangtze River and China's most famous Gorge
- If you're into cycling, visit Baisha and the Naxi villages by bike
- Take a look at the Highlights in and around Lijiang, to read more about the objects you visit during this excursion.