+ 86 135 087 267 82 (Chinese and English)

Search our Site

Any foreigner visiting China needs a visa. Make sure you have a valid passport and visa when arriving in China. You can find information about the visa application at the Chinese embassy in your country.

News !

During the period from December 1, 2023 to November 30, 2024, holders of ordinary passports from the countries France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Malaysia may enter China visa-free for business, tourism, visiting relatives and friends and transit for no more than 15 days. Under this policy extending of their stay is not possible.

Those who do not meet the visa exemption requirements from the above countries still need to obtain a visa to China before entering the country.


Renewing your visa for extending your stay in China

We can assist you as our guest by renewing your visa for China if required. Translating and helping you to fill in the forms, is often appreciated. Normally, extending for one month is not a problem. It takes a few working days.


Need help for a visa for Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, and Indonesia?

We can also apply for a visa for other Asian countries like Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar (Burma), and Indonesia. when you are already in China. We will make sure that your passport will get to the embassy of your choice in Kunming. Applying for a visa for Laos, Vietnam, and Myanmar takes around a week. Prices vary according to your nationality and the country you would like to visit.

If you need more information about our services, please feel free to contact us.